Florius B.V. is a leading flower producer and importer in The Netherlands. Our cutflowers are grown on 7 farms in Africa and South America. All our varieties are developed by our in-house breeding department and are exclusively grown by Florius. Our main markets are Europe, North America and Asia, where Florius has an outstanding reputation for its top quality flowers. For one of the farms in Ethiopia, we are looking for a farm manager. You report to the Managing Director Ethiopia.
As farm manager you are responsible for all day-to-day farming activities such as production, irrigation, harvest, post-harvest, pest management, labour allocation and cost efficiency.
The candidate we are looking for
- Is a ‘cross-cultural people manager’
- Is fluent in English
- Has a flexible and no-nonsense working approach
- Has experience in growing horticulture crops or related education
- Is willing to work and live in Ethiopia
- An independent job with a wide range of responsibilities.
- An extensive ‘on the job’ training program
- Work in an ambitious organisation.
- A competitive employment package that includes housing.
To apply for this position, or for further questions, please contact Mr. Bas Vloet.
Mention within your application “AgriHolland Vacaturebank number AH36387”.
Simon Homburgstraat 19
5431 NN Cuijk
+31 485 470080